Currently Coveting || Rainbow colored hearts

October 20, 2016



Nothing like pretty things on a Thursday!  This shirt with rainbow colored hearts is so adorable on!!  It's in my closet as I type and can't wait to wear it.  I had the opportunity to flip thru the Coveteur book and it is full of amazing inspired photographs of designers' homes. A must for my Christmas list for sure.  A shiny gold wishbone is the perfect topper to a stack of pretty coffee table books.  This leopard bench is a classic and is guaranteed to look anywhere in your home.  Get two and put them under a console, or in front of a bed. Tres chic!  Pins for your jackets, shirts or clutches to change things up a bit (flamingo pin | pineapple pin | lips pin | rainbow pin ).  Aren't these so fun!   It would be seriously difficult not to get all four and wear them together.  This cozy black poncho seems like something I would not take off all fall and this dresser (it also comes in black) is not only beautiful and elegant but so practical.  The pulls are really pretty and the gold and grey color combination is one of my favorites. The cute pink clutch is only $34 and is a great way to dress up your fall date nights.

Happy Thursday!

Shop the post-






You Might Also Like

2 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe